Add spirit and patriotism with Chinese flag toothpicks. Flag toothpicks are an excellent way to add an extra surprise to cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. In fact, you can stick these cute little picks just about anywhere to add color and reinforce your theme for a Red Dragon or Middle Kingdom party.
- 100 count
- Toothpick: 2.5" long
- Flag: 1.5" wide x 1" tall
- Paper flag on wood pick
The official flag of the People's Republic of China, aka Five-star Red Flag, features a large gold star with an arc of 4 smaller gold stars, to the right of the large star, in the upper left corner on the hoist side on a field of red. The Chinese flag was selected from a national competition of 2,992 design entries and was formally unveiled at a ceremony in Beijing's Tiananmen Square announcing the establishment of the People's Republic in 1949.
The flag's red background represents the communist revolution, while the gold symbolizes that China belongs to the Chinese people, a yellow race. The five stars represent the unity of the Chinese people under the leadership of the Communist Party of China, symbolized by the large star. The four smaller stars denote the four social classes of Chinese people to include the working class, peasantry, petite bourgeoisie, and national bourgeoisie. PRODUCT FEATURES:
- The flag of the People's Republic of China on wood toothpicks.
- The Chinese flag features a golden star within an arc of four smaller golden stars in the upper left corner on a field of red.
- 100 count of paper flags on wood toothpicks; Flag: 1.5"W x 1"H, Pick: 2.5"L.
- Use flag toothpicks to add an extra little surprise and color to cocktail garnishes and hors d'oeuvres.
- Celebrate the Chinese New Year or a Communist Party; use for Asian aka Oriental themed hors d'oeuvres or Chinese takeout.