Another color popular with the "in" crowd are chocolate brown votive candles. Use in combination with other trendy colors on a white background to make the color really pop.
- Unscented, all vegetable wax
- 15-hour burn time
- 2" tall, 2.0 oz weight
- Diameter: 1-3/8" base widens to 1-7/8" top
- Sold individually
- CLICK HERE FOR A FREE COLOR SAMPLE
Best used in clear votive holders in high visibility locations.
Votive candles are also known as prayer candles, because their original use was as an offering in a church or sacred place. "To light a candle" for someone means to say a prayer and light a votive candle for them.
TIP: If your candles look a little dull and chalky, make them shiny and bright with just a small amount of cooking oil on a soft rag.
PLEASE NOTE: Votive candles are not intended to be free standing.
The entire candle will melt into clear liquid oil when lit, therefore it is important to burn votives only in a tight-fitting, open-top holder. The space between the candle and holder should be 1/3-inch or less for optimal burn.
*Color-dipped votive candles are ideal for parties, weddings, receptions, and one-time events.
Because all color votive candles melt into a clear liquid while burning, color-dipped candles offer an economical alternative by using colored wax on the outside only.
Note that if you plan to reuse the candle, the melted clear liquid oil will harden to white wax when it cools. PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Another color popular with the "in" crowd are chocolate brown votive candles.
- With a 15 hr burn life, they are sure to last as long as the party!
- 2" tall; 1-3/8" base widens to 1-3/4" at top; weighs 1.8 oz; Unscented; Color dipped; All Vegetable Wax.
- The entire candle will melt into liquid oil when lit, therefore it is important to burn votives only in a tight-fitting, open-top holder, Sold separately.
- If your candles look a little dull and chalky, make them shiny and bright with just a small amount of cooking oil on a soft rag.