When building your music playlist for the party, sprinkle in several snow-themed songs to add intrigue and keep your guests entertained, about one every 20 minutes.
Generally, use the original artists for classics that have been remade over and over. And for less traditional songs, a different artist and sound keeps things interesting, e.g. Bangles “Hazy Shade of Winter” instead of the original Simon & Garfunkel.
- Frosty the Snowman, Jimmy Durante or Ella Fitzgerald
- Let it Snow, Dean Martin
- Winter Wonderland, Tony Bennett
- Snowfall, Doris Day or Manhattan Transfer
- Snowbird, Anne Murray
- Snow, Bing Crosby
- Snowflake, Jim Reeves
- Snow, Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Hazy Shade of Winter, Bangles
Find more information about making a musical party playlist
in Cocktail Party Planning.