This Flamingo Party Decorating Walk-through includes suggestions for indoor and outdoor party spaces to maximize enjoyment.
- Create an “avenue” of Retro Yard Pink Flamingos evenly spaced along the sidewalk to give your guests an official welcome.
- Alternatively, create a meandering flamingo flock by placing the birds in couples and small groups congregating in flower beds and grassy areas.
- Wrap bushes and porch railings with pink/green string lights, or string them around the doorway.
- Place an attractive Flamingo Lounge Sign on the front door to set the tone.
- Use a decorative 24” Painted Metal Flock of 5 Flamingos as a foyer display to delight guests as they arrive.
- A guestbook is always a fun keepsake, so make a scene of it. Create a Pink Feather Quill using dyed ostrich feathers taped to the end of a pen for signing; wrap with pink ribbon or leather stripping, and glue on sequins and rhinestones for dramatic effect.
- Incorporate accent lighting with attractively themed candle holders such as Palm Tree Tealight Holders on party area shelves, end tables, and mantels.
- Hang pink streamers from the ceiling in a circle radiating from light fixtures and hang Pink & Green Ceiling Swirls for extra flash & dazzle.
- Switch up the throw pillows for flamingo-themed slipcovers or pink & green chevron stripes and/or solids.
- Sprinkle a smattering of Pink Flamingos Confetti on surfaces and around candles.
- Create small vignettes around the area on side tables and seating areas; for example, place the Metallic Foil Palm Tree Centerpiece and arrange a Carved Balsa Wood Pink Flamingo set in real sand as an attractive scene.
- Fill a fishbowl or uniquely shaped clear glass vase with Green & Hot Pink Metallic Bead Necklaces to display as bar decorations, and add pink ostrich feathers and themed drink umbrellas if desired.
- Hang Hot Pink Round Paper Lanterns and pink tissue paper pompoms from the ceiling for cute, space-conscious decor.
- Add Pink Flamingo String Lights and Palm Tree Electric String Lights along the bar top to set alight the watering hole.
- Use Palm Tree & Hibiscus Beverage Napkins and Pink Flamingos Confetti placed around the bar for a duo of decoration and utility.
- Create a mini vignette for the bar top or party area tables: Fill a large glass ashtray with real sand and arrange Retro Yard Flamingo Candles with Steel Legs and accompanying wading pool & camper for an adorable scene that will delight even non-smoking guests.
- Decorate food trays with small themed trinkets like mini flamingo statuettes and Metallic Palm Tree Weights.
- Add pink ostrich feathers and Glitterball Sprays to floral bouquets to make a dramatic impression. Place the bouquet in a clear vase and sink a Pink Submersible LED Floral Accent lights in the water for radiant effect.
- Create your own centerpiece by pressing ostrich feathers into a foam ball (alternate: hot glue a pink feather boa around the ball) placed in an over-sized Martini glass filled with Large Pink Diamonds; then drape with metallic beads for added glamour.
- Place Pink Flamingo Salt & Pepper sets on the dinner or serving tables so that guests can add a little spice if they want it.
- Use Pink Feather Boas as table runners to add an extra dose of kitsch to table centerpieces.
- Use Hot Pink glass Votive Holders to incorporate mood lighting into the eating space without going too over-the-top.
- Place a small themed statuette like the Pink Flamingo Glass Sculpture on the counter or tank and sprinkle liberally with Pink Flamingos Confetti.
- Add attractive Embroidered Hand Towels featuring pink flamingo and palm tree designs.
- Fun Green Palm Tree Shaped Soaps will impress guests with your attention to detail.
Suggest that your guests sport pink party-wear to get in the spirit, and welcome your guests with fun wearable decorations as they walk in the door such as:
- Pink wigs
- Feather masks
- Flamingo sunglasses
- Hawaiian shirts
- Pink leis & bead necklaces
What are some of your decorating ideas for throwing a fabulous Pink Flamingo Party?