Theme Ideas For Christmas
Get personal for the holidays with a Christmas theme that relates to your family's interests & experiences.
A Christmas theme will guide your choices and streamline your purchasing decisions to help create a unified look and rewarding holiday experience that is innovative, engaging & memorable.
And to get you started, here are some Christmas theme ideas to ignite your imagination!
- Colors: Ocean blues, turquoise, sandy beige
- Accents: Coral, cream, silver or gold
- Sea life, fish, starfish & shell shapes
- Natural seashells & driftwood
- Buoys, ropes & burlap
- Add fairy lights to tabletop boats & lighthouses
- Use bright & pastel colors
- Pinks, blues, reds, greens, purples, oranges, & white
- Gumdrops, candy canes, & peppermints
- Ice cream, popsicles, lollipops, & wrapped candy pieces
- Gingerbread houses, macarons, & cupcakes
- Wrap trees & columns in red & white stripes
- Color: Earthy browns, greens, & deep reds
- Accents: Plaids & checks, cream, gold
- Natural greenery, pinecones, & berries
- Burlap, birch logs, faux fur, & metal bells
- Bears, deer, moose, elk, wildlife, antlers, feathers
- Include skiing, camping, hunting, & fishing equipment
- Color: White, silver, icy blues, & champagne accents
- Snowflakes, icicles, tree twigs & branches
- Glass/clear, metal/silver, white ornaments, vases, candlesticks
- Faux fur, snow, feathers, crystals, beads
- Snowy trees, deer, polar bears, owls
- Use white fairy lights and blue up-lighting
- Color: Reds, greens, golds, & white
- Accent: Royal blues, purples, & pinks
- Gold beads, red ribbons, & tulle
- Wind-up dolls, mice, snowflakes, angels, & sweets
- Drums, crowns, thrones, clock, ballet shoes & tutu
- Flank the front door with nutcracker soldiers
More Theme Ideas
- Santa Claus
- Wrapped Gifts
- Toy Land
A Christmas theme provides structure for you creativity and adds depth, meaning, and fun to your holiday festivities.
Check out our some of our holiday theme and decorating ideas here...