1. Pink Tiger Lilies
2. Daisies & Lace
- Purple Mini Gerbera Daisies, 1 bush
- Yellow Queen Anne’s Lace, 3 stem bundle
- Purple Plastic Urn Vase, 7-inch
1: Separate the Queen Anne’s Lace stems.
2: Intermix 2 of the Queen Anne’s Lace stems with the Gerbera daisies at a slightly lower height.
3: Tie them all together with a zip-tie or wire twisty.
4: Bend ends to fit container.
3. White Sunflowers
- White Queen Anne’s Lace, 3 stem bundle
- White Wild Sunflowers Spray
- Short-Cut Ivory Pampas Grass, 2 stems
- White Enamel Watering Can
1: Position the Wild White Sunflowers spray behind the Queen Anne's Lace stems. We did not separate the 3 Queen Anne’s Lace stems.
2: Arrange the Lace around the Sunflowers and slightly lower.
3: Add 2 stems of Short-Cut Ivory Pampas Grass to the back.
4: Tie it together with a zip-tie or wire twisty to hold in place.
5: Bend and/or cut to fit container.
4. Spring Flower Mix
- Pink Queen Anne’s Lace, 3 stem bundle
- Pink Mini Gerbera Daisies, 1 bush
- Yellow Forsythia, 1 bush
- Light Green Clematis Leaf Spray
- Foxtail Spray, 1 bunch
- Gray Zinc Galvanized Watering Can
1: Add each flower one at a time starting with the Queen Anne’s Lace in front. We did not separate the 3 stems.
2: Next add the Mini Gerbera Daisies behind the Lace and just a little higher. Intermix each group as you go.
3: Add the Forsythia behind the Daisies and mix.
4: Insert the Clematis Leaf into the center and spread out to each side.
5: Add the foxtail last from behind.
6: Tie it all together with a zip-tie or wire twisty.
7: Bend and/or cut the stems to fit into container.
5. Mandarin Oranges
- Mandarin Orange Tree Branch
- Green Silk Wax Leaf Plant, 3 stem bundle
- Birch Tree Bark Container, small
1: Separate Silk Wax Leaf Plant stems.
2: Position Wax Leaf stems along Mandarin Orange Branch at different heights.
3: Tie together with zip-tie or wire twisty.
4: Bend or cut to fit container.
5: Use vase filler to add weight to container.
6: We added a little fake moss to the top to hide our vase filler (acrylic ice rocks).
6. Easter Candy
- Glittered Blue Berries & Shiny Pink Balls Spray
- Sugar Cookies & Sour-Tarts Poinsettias Spray (it’s ok, they bloom all year)
- Fuzzy Pink Macarons Spray
- Acrylic Pastel Pink Rocks
1: Tie the 3 stems together with a zip-tie or wire twisty with the Blue Berries & Pink Balls in front, then the Sugar Cookies & Sour-Tarts Poinsettias, and the Fuzzy Pink Macarons in back.
2: Adjust and position each element for balance.
3: Bend and/or cut stems to fit container; we just used an everyday glass cylinder vase.
4: Fill with pink acrylic rocks.