Sailing Adventures: Nautical Themed Centerpiece
Set the scene for a maritime voyage of exploration and tranquility with a multi-dimensional nautical themed table centerpiece.
Create a cohesive narrative of discovery with a sailboat to symbolize exploration and travel, bright orange coral for a pop of color and to represent the intricate beauty of marine life, and a coastal lighthouse as a beacon of guidance and safety surounded by tumultuous seas.
- Krylon Stone Coarse Texture Spray Paint
- Hunter Green Spray Paint
- Glittered Turquoise Tulle
- Navy Blue Table Runner
Lighthouse Island Base
- Start with a 5-6" and a 6-7" birch disk slice.
- Stack the small disk on the large disk to the right of center.
- Glue together using a hot-glue gun.
- Apply STONE textured spray paint to the sides of the disk stack.
- Add a very light coat to the top of the disks.
- From directly above, spray hunter green paint to the disks for the grass.
- Drill a 1/4" hole in the back left quadrant of the top disk, about 1" from the edge.
- The hole is for the coral spray stem, so adjust size if needed.
STONE Textured Spray Alternative
- Apply a layer of satin gray spray paint.
- From a farther distance apply a smattering of flat black spray paint.
- Optionally, from a farther distance, add a few speckles of white spray paint or dry brush instead.
Set the Scene
- Lay out navy blue table runner and glittered turquoise tulle.
- Position lighthouse island stack front and center.
- Cut and insert coral floral stem into drilled hole.
- Arrange remaining items and adjust tulle.
- Coordinate the look with matching napkins and sprigs cut from a separate coral floral stem.
- Ensure your nautical centerpiece looks good from all angles.
Centerpieces that tell stories have the power to engage guests and evoke emotions for a more meaningful experience.
Check out more nautical & sailing themed decorations here...
Nautical Centerpiece Products